Monday 18 June 2012

Vanity Case!

Oh Ebay how we love you!

I have been dying to get my hands on a really good sized vanity case for all my make-up for months as I have literally been having to use 3 different make-up bags, a drawer AND a box to house all my prods! This was getting to be a right pain in the proverbial as I was having to cart as much round with me as I could fit in my shopper and the rest was being left behind to gather dust in the drawer! Well, not anymore!! Thanks to the absolute god-send that is ebay I managed to pick up this beauty at just £19.38!











The aluminium frame and black leather makes it look really grown-up and professional- a much more fitting case for any girls beloved make-up! The handle means its easy to cart round to the boyfs so I never have to go through another 'forgotten foundation' disaster pre-party again and the inside means I can organise everything into sections so its easy to find when I am in a rush. Obviously its a little large for taking the basics about but I will be keeping hold of my old make-up bags for when I just need a few bits in my bag. I've had it for a week now and it really has made life so much easier and I still get excited when I open it up to all the beauty treats inside (a little sad I know!). It is a must-have for all beauty lovers and I suggest you get on ebay and place you bids! You won't be disappointed!

 Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fashion Fallows