Wednesday 22 August 2012

Confessions of a Bad Blogger!

Ok, so I have been a very bad blogger indeed and have not posted for over a month!!

The reason for my absence was work commitments, which is a flimsy excuse I know but nevertheless true! I do now, however, have a brand new part time job in none other than Debenhams! It is working on the Jon Richard jewellery concession counter, which not only means I will have plenty of fab accessories to share with you.... but I will also soon be the proud owner of a staff discount card for Debenhams AND Jon Richard!! Hello lots of new purchases!

Not only that but I am off to an exciting fashion event tonight so watch out for my next post, where I will hopefully redeem my bad blogging behaviour!

Ciao for now!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fashion Fallows