Saturday 30 March 2013

The Harvey Nichols Beauty Spectacular, Late Night Beauty Event!

It feels like a while since I have done a post on anything beauty related, and indeed it has been some time since I have been able to treat myself to a brand new product. However, I attended the Harvey Nichols Beauty Spectacular event at the Beauty Bazaar store, here in Liverpool on Wednesday evening, and it was impossible not to have a little splurge!

The event itself was just like a late night lock in, starting at 5:30pm and ending at 9pm with Champagne and nibbles being offered to guests. It was £10 entrance fee into the store, however, this was fully redeemable on any purchase made at the event and is valid until next weekend. I thought this was quite a clever idea, as I knew I was bound to make a purchase and this took the sting out of the tail when I got £10 taken off the ticket price!



Event Ticket, (excuse the chipped nail! Tsk!)

Beauty Treatments at Aveda

Treatment Area

Guests even had their hair done!


Lipstick fun... Check out that hand palette!

Champagne Nail Bar at Nails Inc.

One for the wish list??


Fab lipbalms froms Espa


Brand New Benefit Product: Fake Up Crease-Control Hydrating Concealer


I really enjoyed the beauty event, it was great way of browsing the products in a relaxed and sociable atmosphere. Almost everyone at the event walked away with a little Harvey Nichols bag (including myself!) so it must have been a really successful night for the store and all of our favourite beauty brands too! I think they could have called a spade a spade with the event title as it was basically a lock in shopping event, similar to those that the likes of Topshop etc. have, which is fine but I was expecting some sort of beauty demonstration that never really came around. However, it was a really enjoyable evening and I hope to attend more in the future!

Check out my post on what I purchased here.

Have you attended any beauty events lately? I'd love to hear about them!

Kate xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fashion Fallows